I think the most common thing I hear from women that want to start a new project – is that they have some kind of Fear.
Sometimes this fear takes shape in our mind as an overwhelming paralyzing monster!
We want to do something so badly, but can’t bring ourselves to do it.
How can we slay those monsters and actually get things done?
Here are 9 useful tips for you:
3. Meditation Great way to create a quiet place between our thoughts. A calm mind is a mind that can move forward and make decision much more easily.
4. Going outdoors It’s so important to get in touch with the energy beyond our four walls…and if you can do that near a source of water, even the ocean – even better!
It can clean your mind, fill you with inspiration and open your way of thinking with new thoughts.
5. Calming music It can lower your stress level and calm your thought. When everything is calm you can sort through your thoughts and pick the right ones.
6. Intuitive painting If you’re not a word person, maybe painting will help. You don’t have to be talented, you don’t have to over think it – just paint, doodle or flow with the colors. Lots of stuff can come out there and it can free your mind from the paralyzing state.
7. Talking to fellow entrepreneur We are all in the same boat. There is always someone to talk to that’s going through the same stuff. The only thing you have to pay attention to is that they have to be like-minded people, supportive, that want to help you or can give a good advice if necessary.
8. Mastermind If you did find someone to talk to, maybe you should do that as a habit. A group of minds works better than one. Thinking together through your fears, can help you deal with your overwhelming thoughts and setbacks.
9. Consulting If all that didn’t help and you feel like this project is too complex and important, this is exactly the right time to get some professional help. Someone with the expertise, knowledge or experience to lead you (and your thought…) to the right direction.
Really, there is no obstacle you can’t get out of your way! You really CAN deal with anything!
Even if your fears still paralyzing you,
it’s only because your thoughts running wild and controlling what’s going on…
It can be changed!
Embrace one of those tips, try it, or just tell me your way of dealing with new ideas and fears. Waiting to hear what you have to say in the comments.